Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Positive Feedback (no bug report).

The slight improvements to Crushing Ember are great. It now does 6-9 damage with +3 Fire (Pervious 6-8,+2 Fire). If you get the weapon early, it's not overly powerful, and if you get it later, it's still useful. I think that was a well measured adjustment.

I started a brand new game with the Steam Beta to see how well the new content dove tails into the existence game. I'll let all the other hard chargers tackle the new stuff head-on. Kudos for those that are doing that.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks the combustion worked fine and for exp required I pretty sure you said it's reduced why still requires 2.4 for lvl 25 ?

because:

XP required to level up reduced slightly between levels 10-24

Meaning the XP table has been redistributed between those levels, but still it takes the same to reach 25.

Rumor bosses are not spawning on the area the rumors indicate, I've Installed the lates version of the beta

Can more players confirm this please?

VDX_360

Staff member
Skipped dialogue option in The World is a Stage Oddity. (This oddity seems to to exist pre-Beta as well.)
Polonius doesn't give you the dialogue option to give him the pendent. He jumps right to calling you a friend of the foreigners.
Possible Cause: Joining the play and getting the PERS 4 check.
You can still challenge the Actor to a duel but without the dialogue option, it makes no sense.

VDX_360

Staff member
For the wrong place rumor hunting, are the special enemies types Guardians spawning in the right place? There was a town hall quest bug a long time ago where certain town hall quest items would appear separately from the guardians that were supposed to guard them. Not sure if it's related.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Skipped dialogue option in The World is a Stage Oddity. (This oddity seems to to exist pre-Beta as well.)
Polonius doesn't give you the dialogue option to give him the pendent. He jumps right to calling you a friend of the foreigners.
Possible Cause: Joining the play and getting the PERS 4 check.
You can still challenge the Actor to a duel but without the dialogue option, it makes no sense.

It has always been like this.

batrachotox

could the map just not have loaded? i had a manticore spawning in the right place
Post automatically merged:    

again, killed a white dragon on the right spot
Post automatically merged:    

is the double exp normal?

Last edited:

Marcos_Phelipe

Então antes da atualização era bem rápido. Era só pelo eu chegar no nível 13 ~ 14 que já aparecia. (Em questão de tempo real eu fiquei quase uma hora e meia andando mapa e forçando encontros aleatórios em nivarian) Mas agora não aparece de jeito nenhum. Tô com o meu personagem nível 18 e nada. E uma coisa que eu notei é que até agora não apareceu nenhum encontro aleatório nos mapas da atualização, mas pode ser com você disse eu seja apenas azarado kkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.