Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

DarkNobu

When I was playing I found this weird bug that won't let me finish the quest "Last of the legion", When u get to the part where u are supposed to give the varannari NPC the 100 wolf pelts it happens this, this happened in the version 1.3.1152
The interactions remain the same, not sure if this has been already fixed it in the new version but I'll leave the vid anyways

batrachotox

not sure if a bug but my rogue can drink mana potions? overall loving the content so far

Sladkiy

same with dialogue
Post automatically merged:    

here is a black square (nekhar valley)

Last edited:

Yisus777

Cuando entro al Bosque Anciano a través de este lugar, me quedo atorado en los árboles.

YoloEarnings

Another glitch warriors can use mana pots

Found a black square in the area with the river and the lizard's will pinpoint location and upload

Last edited:

Jjoestar

“A Hard bargainer” worked well,but
when choose to fight against Ellodis and defeat him game crashes

Does anyone know where's the missing page for solving “Temple of sleepers”

batrachotox

the missing page is on a body near the spider eggs to the east
“A Hard bargainer” worked well,but
when choose to fight against Ellodis and defeat him game crashes

Does anyone know where's the missing page for solving “Temple of sleepers”

Status
Not open for further replies.