Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, sure you listen to me when I make a reasonable recommendation based on objective and quantifiable data..... But where are you when I'm drunk and asking for a Swamp Donkey? Just a trollfren sign saying "The swamp donkey isn't extinct, it's just invisible -Signed Wizard Guild. " Now, pass me that friguld rum, I got an adventure to row out to sea.

Oh no no no. Every time you make a suggestion I roll 1D100 and agree to it on a 01. Simple.

Maxteraform

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but the quest Path of the Deer starts even if you have a negative reputation with the Varannari. I can't talk to him and the quest is stuck in my journal.

p4ran0id

Staff member
hmm I would call it a bug, just tested the evil path and killed him and rest there, the quest still remains. that's not really good

edit: yep tried to rest and he is still not available, so it's impossible to get rid of the quest ever again

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
That's less of a bug than it's a quest going into limbo. The first step of the quest is meeting him, which you can do. You just can't do anything else.
Having a quest go into limbo might be annoying but it doesn't hurt anything compared to not starting it, or having a failed quest state.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
I passed all the trait checks for Path of the deer and am lost now. No idea where to go.

VDX_360

Staff member
@Don Desini : Does your journal state the guy went off to fight a dragon somewhere? One of the teleportation statues takes you to a place a dragon lives (NW Sagar Forest). The dragon inside the caves (in the very back, passed the fire floor) drops a sword. That sword is a key to opening a bridge you'll find in the witches area.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
@Don Desini : Does your journal state the guy went off to fight a dragon somewhere? One of the teleportation statues takes you to a place a dragon lives (NW Sagar Forest). The dragon inside the caves (in the very back, passed the fire floor) drops a sword. That sword is a key to opening a bridge you'll find in the witches area.
It does state that. I know where to go from what you described but I killed that dragon long ago. Is there a new one?

VDX_360

Staff member
It should have re-spawned. Same with a few other unique enemies that now drop quest items. That was a detail stated somewhere above in the beta stuff. Quite a pile right now, so easy to miss.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
It should have re-spawned. Same with a few other unique enemies that now drop quest items. That was a detail stated somewhere above in the beta stuff. Quite a pile right now, so easy to miss.
Thanks for the direction. Slayed the dragon, got the sword ; again. Now if I could just kill that second elemental lord in the forsaken fortress.

Status
Not open for further replies.