Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

Yermin

There is a bug when I want to kill Azeran in the end of his mission, when I kill Azeran the game closes and I can't continue with the game.

MrJelly

When you do the quest like father like son and you kill the mage it crushes, the other options works fine.

Some render is missing here and there. Should will report them too??

Ok with father son quest once I "kill" azeran him he escapes. Tholossos name appears in green next to body but no interaction button to loot corpse or possibly talk further with him. Still not sure where sleeper temple is. Great update btw.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
When you do the quest like father like son and you kill the mage it crushes, the other options works fine.

Some render is missing here and there. Should will report them too??

Crash is fixed in 1154 and, for minor map errors, please wait to check if they still appear in 1155, which I am working on right now.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
(v1.3.1154)

Regarding the Varannari quests:
I you started Father of Wolves and/or Path of the Deer and then decide to anger Hunting Moon, the two quests are still in your journal. Although I didn't try it, I guess you can't complete them anymore once the Varannari are hostile. If that's the case, it would be another "quest hanging in limbo" issue. Is there a chance to set them to a failed state instead?

After completing Last of the Legion via the marriage path, I would have expected to meet Hyartis at Hunting Moon's camp, having some funny dialogue about his new role as a husband. However, even after sleeping he didn't show up. Any chance to get this implemented? Would be a great finish for this already very entertaining quest.

Edit: The Laughing Deer dialogue is hilarious!

mikkimouse

Regarding "Temple of the Sleepers"
1) are mobs supposed to respawn every time you enter or leave the Temple? I mean if it's intentional - then it's an easy way to get some xp/rubies - just kill lizardmen, enter the temple, get out, repeat.
2) how many switches are needed to activate the bridge? I found 4, however the first two segments of the bridge are still missing.
Post automatically merged:    

It seems that leaving the Temple resets the levers, so I can't get all 4 activated - when I leave one part of the temple, it resets the levers in all others.

Last edited:

p4ran0id

Staff member
and I finally killed that crazy enemy, really op to fight him, I did it with lvl 28 no way its something for lvl 18-20

ps: what I really like is the option to get your difficulty down, that way I could use my Ironman mage (made a backup and put him down on hard for beta testing)

p4ran0id

Staff member
Regarding "Temple of the Sleepers"
1) are mobs supposed to respawn every time you enter or leave the Temple? I mean if it's intentional - then it's an easy way to get some xp/rubies - just kill lizardmen, enter the temple, get out, repeat.
2) how many switches are needed to activate the bridge? I found 4, however the first two segments of the bridge are still missing.

It seems that leaving the Temple resets the levers, so I can't get all 4 activated - when I leave one part of the temple, it resets the levers in all others.

it worked for me, only leave is OK if you don't need too long, if you go back to town to heal than of course it will reset.

biggest problem ist the teleport puzzle, totally stucked there

that dungeon is like SoH 2, totally insane

mikkimouse

How did you get to fight it?
I had a huge Ice elemental (level 25) in the Forsaken Fortrest

it worked for me, only leave is OK if you don't need too long, if you go back to town to heal than of course it will reset.
Weird, I've just checked - got lever activated, left the Temple, immediately got back, the lever is off again. Maybe a glitch.

p4ran0id

Staff member
How did you get to fight it?
I had a huge Ice elemental (level 25) in the Forsaken Fortrest

Weird, I've just checked - got lever activated, left the Temple, immediately got back, the lever is off again. Maybe a glitch.
maybe it took too long for all 3? normally the dungeon reset after 12h ingame time (or less), so you have to be quick with all 3 areas to activate the 4 levers

Status
Not open for further replies.