BUG: Vulcan Dagger and Dagger of Ice

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
When wielded by my mage, the vulcan dagger inflicts +0 fire damage, instead of +2. Wielded by Grissenda, the dagger inflicts its normal +2 fire damage. The exact same bug appears also when wielding the Dagger of Ice. I haven't tried the Shock Dagger yet, nor any other elemental weapon.

In my character menu's damage and details sections, it says +0 fire damage. When I hit monsters, no fire damage is dealt. But only when my mage wields it. With Grissenda the dagger works fine.

I updated the game yesterday and the bug is still present.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
That is really odd. Can you upload a screen shot of the combat log and details page?

This seems to be an issue with the mage skills not working properly. Might need to review some issues.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
That is really odd. Can you upload a screen shot of the combat log and details page?

This seems to be an issue with the mage skills not working properly. Might need to review some issues.

VULCAN DAGGER: Here is the combat log, and details.

DAGGER OF ICE: Same here, but with the dagger of ice.

Thanks for checking it out!
I'm going for the Arcane Knight new build! Obviously I shall not allow myself to wield such fancy traditional wizard tools like wands and staves, or even lightning bolts and fireballs. I wish to become an Arcane Knight, therefore I will only fight with steel in my hand!
However, until I can graduate from the Arcane Knight Academy of Icemist, the only magic blades I can wield are those 3 tiny elemental daggers. So I really need them to work loll. It'll be fun to fight my way up to Icemist with only those daggers ;)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Got it, fixed for build 1168 (tomorrow I think)

moved to support forum and closed thread.

Last edited: