Can I make a Vietnamese translation?

Prof. Kelly

Hi everybody. I am an Exiled Kingdoms fan from Vietnam and I want to become an Exiled Kingdoms translator in Vietnamese 🇻🇳 I have participated in many groups of translating stories and translating games from English to Vietnamese so I believe I have enough determination and patience to implement this translate project. Can you help me?

VDX_360

Staff member
Have you read this thread on the subject?

For awhile, there was a push to get the game translated in several languages but efforts lagged. A lot of languages in the world. Not so many reliable translators willing to volunteer their time.

Prof. Kelly

I've only just read tha thread, and it doesn't seem like you guys are agreeing to work on new translation projects. I understand you have doubts about the dedication of the volunteers, because I myself have the same role as you in the Vietnamese translation community, and finding someone who has the patience to complete the translation is very hard. It's just, I hope you can rethink this translation, because I believe I can improve the translation, because can play EK in Vietnamese language means a lot to our community and me.