Can't get past Captain Dorse

Invector

I completed the Shards of Fate quest and spoke with Tremadan's Ghostly Figure. From what I read in another thread I'm supposed to get a letter and then speak with Tremadan again. Someone mentioned that it would take a day's worth of play time before receiving the letter, but it's been three days for me and I still haven't seen anything. I've gone back to the tower twice, back to Friguld to speak to Dorse twice, but the dialog to get to the Dragon Coast still does not show up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

VDX_360

Staff member
What does your journal say? It should say something about the Ghostly Figure working on the problem?

If you completed the Shards of Fate, and have talked to the Ghostly Figure, triggering the Ark quest, than you might just need to keep playing for a bit until the letter shows up. I forget how many in-game days, but I typically run a few Town Hall Quests or Rumor Bosses at that point. It always seems longer than I thought.

Also, have you stated at an inn? That tends to help with any Quest-things-aren't-triggering problems. Also, eats up half-a-day of in-game time.

Invector

Yup, you were right---just had to give it time. A couple more days and it finally showed up. Thanks for the help!