Deleting characters.....

Sounkeng

You can start a new game over the top of any game space (and by so doing delete the old game)

Iji

Glass Cannon":1fkjxdo3 said:
I was wondering how to delete characters..... to clear the creating spot...

Anyone.

Its a good idea for the next update a delete button.....

Actually, you just can create a new character over the top of the old one on the "Iron Man" difficulty and patiently wait till he/she dies. ;)

Roukan

Loreseeker
When creating a new character on top of an existing save, just take note that once you get to the trait point allocation page, there's no way to exit/undo it. Apparently, the existing character is already deleted by that point. Interrupting character creation by forcibly closing the game app before completing the character creation would simply result in no new character being created on that slot. It won't restore the deleted character save file.

So unless you're absolutely sure you're fine with permanently losing that character, it's best not to play around with that option. Or at least backup your save data first, just in case you want your old character back.

Glass Cannon

Loreseeker
It was just for testing and once i was done i didnt need the charscter anymore thats why i wanted him deleted

Thx because by creating a new one and interupted it, it deleted my save spot.