Demon In The East Wyvern Mountains Area

Vorax

There is a demon called kalagru in the fortress of the forgotten in a secret chamber where there are several portals. I don't know If he is part of some mission I talked to him but I had no other alternative and went into combat.

Dmitri

Loreseeker
He isn't part of any mission, you can either kill him or let him sleep, he's the 7th prince of hell (Sloth) Located in Forsaken fortress behind a lvl 34 secret door (i belive), if you're planning on killing him, grind enough spirit res potions and HP potions in general, build up as much spirit res you can with your build just so it can be compatible since he does have very high chance of paralysis, if he locks on you and paralyzezs you, you're dead, no escape, except if you're doing the Warrior Class with Battle Rage.

-He drops very good items for 2-handed build warrior and Melee build Rogue. Demonclaw [2-handed greatsword ( 10-19 base damage +9 fire damage)] and Ghostfinger [Dirk (+5 shock damage +1 Armor)].

VDX_360

Staff member
The lazy demon is currently the hardest boss in the game. He was added as an end-game challenge. Plot wise, he's presence helps explain why the wizards experiments tend to go awry.