Earth elemental scrolls?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Is there a way to farm for Earth elemental scrolls?

I found a few on shelves and in coffers, but is there a monster that drops these scrolls?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Emm, you still aren't sleeping or have already awake?
I found random scrolls here but chance is too low.

I posted my question at 22h. I'm going to bed just now! I think we're not in the same timezone :)

Thanks for the tip.
But yeah, I see what you mean.
1.2% chance to get the scroll is harsh...
Oh well, thanks Mr. Arcan!

Trace Da Cruz

Usually I get them from rumor bosses, the chance is kind of low, but is more common than some other stuff, like the swords or potions of lesser restoration...
The lich and dragons often drop them, and it is my understanding that they are found in every major dungeon involving thuramians, like the Forsaken Fortress, the abandoned tower, Wyverntail complex, among others...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
As said, Liches & Dragons, but especially Wyverntail Complex (a low drop rate, but 6 chests and 1 table increase the odds).

I think I'll try the Complex!

Scrolls are the only way for my mage to be able to summon all 4 elementals: Fire, Ice, Earth and Iron! The Earth elemental and Iron Golem are summoned by the same spell, so technically we have to chose between keeping the earth summon or upgrading to the iron. But they have very different stats.

With a steady supply of scrolls, I'd like to be able to always summon the perfect elemental. :)