Eating High Level Bosses for dinner

Molokot

Tough undermother is resistant to evrything except poison, so easiest way to kill her is to use rogue with jester bow and poison or use fast poison weapon + duel with cleric. I am usualy kiling Zusare and get exp from undermother, kiling undermother brings no benefit except if u want it for achiev.

Deleted member 30241

I'm killing the three witches then....
Yo 3 Soul Drinker in a row. This the third time I thank you in this game, RNG.

I also defeat Varresa don't worry, and I will add the Void Lord on my list.
My fingers was so tired dodging from Varessa and Blafarne.

Edit:

The fight was tough! I used some of my restoration scrolls,potions, and greater potions. And I took so many tries, maybe 13?

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

Screenshot_2021-11-07-15-09-11eb07cf7986b803f5.png
Are this 3 all your apple juices? You will need at least 20 for fight with lazy demon

Deleted member 30241

Are this 3 all your apple juices? You will need at least 20 for fight with lazy demon
Thanks for the tip, but I'm getting the void lord first, then I'm gonna get full ashen, and get adamantite sword,even tho I'm god at warrior, he tears me like a paper at Hard.

Edit: i think you don't need that mumbo jumbo, so I will get back to work, see ya

Last edited:

Molokot

well if you doing such things , then you probably should get axe from minotaur king long ago, he isnt very dificult to kill., for mauls only ape maul and troll boss maul are usefull , because they are quite easy to get fast and have nice damage and extra stun, still mauls are slow. I killed recently lazy devil with 25 max geared warior and 24 max book feeded grisenda, spamming like 6 resurect scrolls(on hard), but i guess i was a bit lucky with him not paralyzing me too much. As for witches its easy fight, you just need to run away as soon as they are triggered , and this way you can kill first their pets and later fight them 1 by one as they will scatter a lot.