EK Translation - We need your help, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thechecko

Translator
Please, we want only human translators to work on translation.
Infact i'm human ;).
But sometimes, when i can't find some terms or there is something that i can't reconize, i use deepl to helps me.
Post automatically merged:    

Please, we want only human translators to work on translation.
Infact i'm human ;).
But when i can't find some terms, or i have some doubs, i use deepl to help me.

Last edited:

Jack.

Hello, I have a question when can we expect to translate the new update into Russian ?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I think that it's translated into Russian already, but it takes technical update for it to become publicly available. At the moment there's no exact ETA when it will happen.

Mustafa

Hello I'm Mustafa and I'm new here i actually registered just so i can translate as i have contacted David the developer many times over 2 years ago and 1 year ago with no reply, alas that is why I'm here i want to do Arabic which has over 400 million speakers much more than the Italian and German and Polish languages Combined!!

I know you said you don't want to add more languages but having Arabic is a must since it will bring a Huge impact on the game.

I hope you consider it or at least add it soon in the future!

BTW i don't know how this works as I'm still new so i will send this message to the OP just in case

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Thank you everyone who helped and contributed.

Translation work is done and we don't need new translators at the moment. We will inform you when we will need your help again.

People, you are great. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.