Enjoy this Builds Planner v2.1

Owns

Loreseeker
I made a basic builds planner that I thought I'd share with the community. Please feel free to use it for yourselves to plan/share your own builds. To use it, just make a copy of the google spreadsheet, then you can do whatever you want with your own copy.

It's pretty basic but has some convenient features like
  • Any blue text is for you to input desired values
  • you can type into dropdown boxes and it will give autofill options
  • Automatic calculation of how many TP or SP you'll have for the Level you input
  • If you spend more SP or TP than available to you, the relevant cell will become highlighted to let you know
  • Automatically generated class skill lists for chosen class
  • Skill level dropdown menus with choices available according to the skill
  • Advanced skill dropdown menus with choices available according to your class and chosen guild/faction membership

Just follow this link to access current version 2.1: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14taSOSdhpKMJCwbxdUYMDSPPAJPrhQnWmDO7kmDm4fc/edit?usp=sharing

If you notice anything wrong please let me know so I can fix it. As a quick test, you can try inputting your character values to see if it does everything correctly. You should be able to select all your skills and total SP available/used should match what you see in-game in your character's Skills page.

If I have time, I may update with a new version that allows builds for companions and/or selection of equipment with full calculations of character stat values taking all skills and equipment into account. I'd also like to make it automatically check if you meet requirements of advanced skills and notify you if you don't. Currently, it only partially does that by excluding skills based on class/guild membership requirements, but does not check trait/skill prerequisites. For now it only displays the requirements for the user to keep in mind.

Last edited:

Owns

Loreseeker
Made some minor changes so get v1.1 if you had already been using 1.0. New link replaces old link in the OP.
  • Fixed a mistake that sometimes caused some advanced skills to not show in dropdown menus
  • Removed warning message that pops up when choosing advanced skills, those cells shouldn't be protected.

Owns

Loreseeker
Uploaded v2.0 (link in OP):
  • includes build planning for a companion
  • fixed error that wasn't counting SP costs of general skills in total SP used
Post automatically merged:    

Updated to v2.1 (link in OP):
  • Added selection box for companion quest completion option. If Answered "Yes", then available trait and skill points are added accordingly.

Last edited: