Equipment / Gear advice for Ark?

RPG GAMER.

Am i ready for ark and are my potions enough if im missing anything plz tell me to buy i have tons of money

batrachotox

more than enough ig, you can store your mana potions if you want since hirge can't enter the ark with you
make sure to keep 50k to get force belt and that you have any sort of stun immunity
Post automatically merged:    

buy more detection scroll's 10 should be enough

RPG GAMER.

For stun immunity i wanted to get battle prayer but that was shit bc it gives you bad effect in middle of battle sometimes even if you do it at best timing and abou scrolls thanks ill get the 10 and isnt there any potions or anyghing else than this skill my character can get for stun??

Expect amulet of dark whishpers bc i chosed phantom longsword in past

Hey em forget it i took a look at armror table and found bloodied scarf and i have the key so i can get it have a nice day

batrachotox

the bloodied scarf only works for rogues unfortunately

since you choose the phantom longsword, why not stick with infantry training instead?

VDX_360

Staff member
Battle Rage is useful to break stun / paralysis.

Looks like your ready for the Ark.

Picking up some Shock Resist potions will help. The extra resistance will take a little off the attacks from Steel Wizards. It adds up pretty quickly.

VDX_360

Staff member
For stun immunity i wanted to get battle prayer
Do you mean Battle Rage?

Battle Rage is best used as an extra boost before attacking (Battle Rage and Blood Lust play well with Charge and Whirlwind).
If you're using it to stop Stun / Paralysis, it works well to not trigger Battle Rage until you get stunned. That gives you the best over all protection. You get a few hits it before you get stunned, than your break stun, and get a few more hits in, and likely kill the enemy.

RPG GAMER.

Do you mean Battle Rage?

Battle Rage is best used as an extra boost before attacking (Battle Rage and Blood Lust play well with Charge and Whirlwind).
If you're using it to stop Stun / Paralysis, it works well to not trigger Battle Rage until you get stunned. That gives you the best over all protection. You get a few hits it before you get stunned, than your break stun, and get a few more hits in, and likely kill the enemy.
Im currently in reactor and i picked resilence