Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
We recently set up a wiki, which is still being organized, and at a very early stage:

http://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help: just volunteer here, so we can include you in the wiki editors group and private forum. Tell us what you'd be interested in doing and if you're experienced with wikis or similar tools (not required), and also create a user with the same name in the wiki, so we give you editing permissions there as well.

Translations: at this time I think it's early to have the wiki in other languages, as things change very fast. But the wiki is made by the community, not me, if someone wants it translated I won't stop them, and if they need any configuration/extension installed from me, I'll try to help, but I can't coordinate a wiki translation effort at this time.

Thanks!

Rifkan

I wouldn't mind helping out by documenting quests, NPC's, areas, etc.

I have no experience with this kind of tool, but I believe I can manage, if you allow me the opportunity.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Added to the forum group. Please register on the wiki with a similar username and let us know.

Zingrox

I'd love to help. I really want to start filling in information on the items and NPCs we have already posted. I cannot do some of the more complex stuff, it has been a while since I worked on wikis, but I can definitely fill descriptions, add some images, all sorts of stuff!

Scyklon

If you need help for portuguese translate i could help, but i got on line just in the weekends, cause i dont have conection in the farm.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
thanks, as mentioned above, it is very early for wiki translations. For the game translation, I will setup a system this summer.

Zingrox, welcome to the Loreseekers.

Thraktal

I would love to help participate in creating the wiki. I have some small amount of experience editing and improving some wikis in the past, although I don't really have the skills to create pages from scratch or do the more complex stuff. However, I'd be more than happy to write out descriptions, flesh out pages, check for errors, do some general improvements etc., so if there's a place for me, I'll gladly accept. Thanks!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thraktal":346x21dz said:
I would love to help participate in creating the wiki. I have some small amount of experience editing and improving some wikis in the past, although I don't really have the skills to create pages from scratch or do the more complex stuff. However, I'd be more than happy to write out descriptions, flesh out pages, check for errors, do some general improvements etc., so if there's a place for me, I'll gladly accept. Thanks!

Sure, please register on the wiki too so I can give you edition rights. Welcome!

Thraktal

DavidBVal":3lwqwrwa said:
Sure, please register on the wiki too so I can give you edition rights. Welcome!

I've now registered on the wiki under the same name, so I'm ready to go. Also, thanks so much by the way; it's good to be part of the community. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.