Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
We recently set up a wiki, which is still being organized, and at a very early stage:

http://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help: just volunteer here, so we can include you in the wiki editors group and private forum. Tell us what you'd be interested in doing and if you're experienced with wikis or similar tools (not required), and also create a user with the same name in the wiki, so we give you editing permissions there as well.

Translations: at this time I think it's early to have the wiki in other languages, as things change very fast. But the wiki is made by the community, not me, if someone wants it translated I won't stop them, and if they need any configuration/extension installed from me, I'll try to help, but I can't coordinate a wiki translation effort at this time.

Thanks!

Jarl

Would love to help out making this wiki, just need to fine tune some skills with editing it and stuff though!

new4or

You know russian speaking community is big enough in android gaming
I don't think i have enough time to help translating the game, but i think i could help translating at least some of the most important wiki pages in russian to help russian-speaking players with adaptation in game
So, David, pm me if you think it is a good idea

Exp: i never worked with wiki tools befote, but have a lot of experience with bb codes :D

P.S. i think the first thing to do is defining translations for the main terms and toponyms in the game

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Added both of you to the Loreseekers group, thanks. Have a look at the private forum, for more info.

Regarding wiki in other languages, I would rather do it when the english wiki is already functional and game translation is ongoing or done, it is too early now I think.

But the wiki is not my "property", it is made by the community, so if people want to do translations of it, I won't stop them ;)

panicsnail

I'm currently editing some quests that has not been touched by others.
Also, i can provide Korean translation of Exiled Kingdom wiki if needed.

P.S. i really love this game.

feldon

Loreseeker
panicsnail":2wufehdl said:
I'm currently editing some quests that has not been touched by others.
Thanks. I'll go through and clean them up with proper links later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.