Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
We recently set up a wiki, which is still being organized, and at a very early stage:

http://wiki.exiledkingdoms.com

If you want to help: just volunteer here, so we can include you in the wiki editors group and private forum. Tell us what you'd be interested in doing and if you're experienced with wikis or similar tools (not required), and also create a user with the same name in the wiki, so we give you editing permissions there as well.

Translations: at this time I think it's early to have the wiki in other languages, as things change very fast. But the wiki is made by the community, not me, if someone wants it translated I won't stop them, and if they need any configuration/extension installed from me, I'll try to help, but I can't coordinate a wiki translation effort at this time.

Thanks!

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, new Loreseekers.

Have a look at the wiki subforum for more info (or to say hi)

Alprazolam

I have never worked on a wiki before but it's something that I've always wanted to try. I think I know enough to be useful

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Alprazolam":330vkk5o said:
I have never worked on a wiki before but it's something that I've always wanted to try. I think I know enough to be useful

Added. Please register on the wiki so I upgrade you to admin

x0resin0x

I would love to give editing the wiki a try.
Not much experience but I would like to try

Hitch123

I cannot promise that I will be able to commit to it 100%, but if you ever need help translating those things into Korean I am always super willing to help since Korea is so big with this game

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the Loreseekers group, check the wiki forum at the bottom ;)

Phantom was registered on wiki too, so I gave editing rights. Hitch, as soon as you have an account in the wiki, let us know in the subforum please, so I can do the same.

Hitch123

K my wiki ID is Hitch123. I am new, but I will do my best to complete the wiki! XD

Lonetraveler

I can help. I play the game when I have downtime at work and playing on my note 5 can help add pictures etc. From the game right to the wiki. Especially things like hints for specific quests or good tips from the gossip.

Made my wiki account Lonetraveler

Status
Not open for further replies.