How to? Girdle of the Warrior for my companion?

How to do something?

bsf

I have a warrior as my companion and I'd love to equip with Girdle of the Warrior, but my main character is a rouge that belongs to the rouge group in the New Garand sewers. Is it possible for me to get the Girdle of the Warrior somehow without belonging to the warrior's guild?

Made in Heaven

I have a warrior as my companion and I'd love to equip with Girdle of the Warrior, but my main character is a rouge that belongs to the rouge group in the New Garand sewers. Is it possible for me to get the Girdle of the Warrior somehow without belonging to the warrior's guild?
You can't but there is a cloak that gives a strength 2 when you complete the mission of King M'dmoo in Maze of Lamth lvl 2(the minotaur dungeon near Jabal) he will reward you with a greataxe or the cloak.

bsf

Thank you. My companion is lvl 20 but my DPS is only 23.3 with an armor 20 which after reading some posts here seems woefully underpowered. I'm currently using Axe of the Depths, but I may move to something 1h to take advantage of my Shield of the Dragon Hunter.

My main character is a level 22 rogue with 41.8 DPS and 27 armor. I thought this was good, but people here have such powerful setups.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Stated DPS isn't hugely accurate. The calculation does its best but there are so many situational, erm, situations.

Griss with Greataxe, 2-H Expert, Fury and Strikes/Criticals, she'll be doing more damage than the calculated stats give her credit for. It doesn't take account of: the base +50%/+65% Fury damage; +10% average damage from the 2H-Expert stuns; the +20%(ish) average extra damage from Massive Criticals III.

That said, if you post your Traits/Skills/Equipment or Main Char or Companion people here will give you a 'shakedown' (advice).