Google Play Games login issue

jackalspawn

I previously bought the full version on an old phone and was always signed in to Google play games for the leaderboards. I took a break from playing after cloud saving and started back up about a month ago on my new phone. Ever since I started playing again, when I hit the Google play games icon I get the option to turn it on, then I press the button and it glitches for a second then does nothing. I have attempted to reinstall several times. Oddly enough, even though I cannot log in to my Google play service, I still have access to the full version even though I had changed phone's since my purchase. It's not a major issue, just an annoyance since I had to start new characters and cannot cloud save anymore. Is there something else I could try to get my cloud save back?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Try to uninstall Google Play Games from android and reinstalling. Does it sign in correctly on your other games?

Google Play Games has nothing to do with license and registration, it's only used for achievements, leaderboards and cloud saves.

Tschis

Hello!

Sorry for posting in the same thread but it is also a problem with Play Games login.

I am on iOS 11 and iPhone 6s, ever since I bought the full version of the game, every time I open it or die (which takes me to main screen), the Play Games screen opens up asking for me to login.

I do not want to login, I don't have a Play Games account and I'm not interested (at this moment) to have one. So it is starting to get a bit annoying.

I know, I know, I could stop dying, right? But anyways... Is this a known problem? Is there a fix on my end?

Edit:

v.0.8.953 21/9/16
Bug Fixes
Google Play Log-in will not try to reconnect again after you exit the game being logged off.

Maybe it started happening again, or wasn't fixed for iOS?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Tschis":2j9vxuxc said:
Hello!

Sorry for posting in the same thread but it is also a problem with Play Games login.

I am on iOS 11 and iPhone 6s, ever since I bought the full version of the game, every time I open it or die (which takes me to main screen), the Play Games screen opens up asking for me to login.

I do not want to login, I don't have a Play Games account and I'm not interested (at this moment) to have one. So it is starting to get a bit annoying.

I know, I know, I could stop dying, right? But anyways... Is this a known problem? Is there a fix on my end?

Edit:

v.0.8.953 21/9/16
Bug Fixes
Google Play Log-in will not try to reconnect again after you exit the game being logged off.

If you are logged off and exit the game using the "exit" button on the bottom-right of main menu, it should never bother you again.

Tschis

DavidBVal":mngqaljo said:
Tschis":mngqaljo said:
Hello!

Edit:

v.0.8.953 21/9/16
Bug Fixes

If you are logged off and exit the game using the "exit" button on the bottom-right of main menu, it should never bother you again.

Worked. Thank you!