How to? Has anyone ever created a "bad cleric"?

How to do something?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguara

Hello sea princess lovers, does anyone know if there is a way to lose the clerical powers? Just out of curiosity.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
With some exceptions, there aren't Good & Bad endings to quests.

But there are some. Lady of the Night, butchering the Minotaurs, siding with slavers, letting the soldiers die in the Moon Children, so you can have SOME fun. But you won't have much of it. Some nice "nasty" weapons too: Despair, Lord's Fist, Midnight, Maul of Disease, Maul of Desecration, and lesser variants of those unique ones, so you can have some fun. I'd wear Traitor's Chain for such a run - seems appropriate.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
This is one of the many mysteries of The Three.
They don't seem to care who uses their powers, nor how. A cleric of The Three could torture kitten and raise the dead, and wouldn't lose their cleric powers.

I question this whole "powers from the gods" thing. How do we know cleric powers actually come from The Three? Thelume is a lying psychopath and I don't trust him one bit. He stole The Five's divinity, then turned Arbenos and Nivaria against Tol, then turned them against Syllara, and now he's the only god left awake on the planet...

I say we find new Numina Stones and make our own gods! :D
Post automatically merged:    

PS: If you want to play an evil run, it is possible to lower your reputation and become a bandit (-20)! It's really fun! Mercian soldiers are among the toughest opponents you can face in the game!!!

But it's really tough to get to -20 rep in all 4 kingdoms. If you want to do it, just tell me and I'll give you the "How to be a dick" lesson loll

Jaguara

This is one of the many mysteries of The Three.
They don't seem to care who uses their powers, nor how. A cleric of The Three could torture kitten and raise the dead, and wouldn't lose their cleric powers.

I question this whole "powers from the gods" thing. How do we know cleric powers actually come from The Three? Thelume is a lying psychopath and I don't trust him one bit. He stole The Five's divinity, then turned Arbenos and Nivaria against Tol, then turned them against Syllara, and now he's the only god left awake on the planet...

I say we find new Numina Stones and make our own gods! :D
Post automatically merged:    

PS: If you want to play an evil run, it is possible to lower your reputation and become a bandit (-20)! It's really fun! Mercian soldiers are among the toughest opponents you can face in the game!!!

But it's really tough to get to -20 rep in all 4 kingdoms. If you want to do it, just tell me and I'll give you the "How to be a dick" lesson loll
Now I feel bad for not helping Tol, but is it possible to do all the quests being an asshole? Because there are quests that require a reputation number

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
You can grind up reputation (to a degree) whilst role-playing a villain. EG an TH quest might give you a potion or gold for killing a Goblin or Bandit or Lich or whatever, you can think of it as you going out, power-hunting, and it's not YOUR fault if the gullible fools in town love you for it.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
No, it's not possible to do all quests with a bad reputation. Lots of quests require a minimum reputation. Also, when you become a bandit (-20), you can't talk to people anymore, so you no longer have access to quests in towns, which is most quests. The main quest can be completed regardless though.

BUT...

You can always do quests then start lowering your rep afterwards and turn evil. The only tricky part is Ilmara. It's super hard to lower rep in the hippie kingdom, there's a special secret way to piss them off...

p4ran0id

Staff member
Sadly no, I really hoped that david will build this in. My hope was that cleric becomes a necromancer once he disobey the three and maybe even join tol for more evil power. It has so much potential, but don't have any hope to see it ever in this game

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Why be a bad cleric when you can become an evil god? I want David to give us the option of sacrificing the Fifth Sleeper from The Five, steal his Numina Stone and ascend to divinity! That'd be a cool ending :)

mashedpotatogin

Did this evil anarchist Cleric run before with Warrior guild skills. Fun fact: Wearing the broken crown of tol to the sleeper does nothing. You can lower varsilia reputation by taking up quests but ignoring it. Ilmara by doing the same but they are a lot more forgiving so it's a pain. You can lower both fast by taking the non varannari slaver quests that involves murdering the white slave escapists. For thuram you'll have to murder janod and make sure you don't get the hero reputation glitch which is pretty good early game. We need it negative so hold off meeting him with Adaon until you finished the Thuram quests and entered Icemist. Mercia is easy just murder the gem trader in Sydarun who asks for bodyguards. I'm redoing it currently because i didn't murder King m'dmoo. Also for full carnage in the Elder forest you can side with Hunting Moon and kill the legion army. And then sky rocket the reputation to negative to kill them also. Just finish all their quests first.

Status
Not open for further replies.