Have all three blessed other members of other races?

TheL1ch

Hoy tenía una duda, no sé si no presté mucha atención al jugar, pero Los Tres han bendecido a miembros de otras razas para convertirlos en clérigos o ¿solo lo hacen con humanos?Today I had a doubt, I don't know if I didn't pay a lot of attention when playing, but The Three have blessed members of other races to turn them into clerics or do they only do it with humans?

Smaug

Hoje eu tive uma dúvida, não sei se não presté muita atenção ao jogo, mas Los Tres han bendecido a miembros de outras razões para convertê-los em clérigos ou apenas fazer com humanos?Hoje tive uma dúvida, não sei se não prestava muita atenção na hora de jogar, mas Os Três abençoaram membros de outras raças para transformá-los em clérigos ou só fazem isso com humanos?
BWell, we don't see it during the game, but the oracle minotaurs and the ursal shamans can heal so someone must be giving them divine magic

VDX_360

Staff member
The Invisible Swap Donkey blesses all non-human races.
The ISD tends to kick humans across the screen.

Smaug

EUThis makes a lot of sense, in fact, non-humans received the protection of the strongest god in the game, which is unfair.