Hi guys how good is my warior(not native speaker sorry for bad english)

RPG GAMER.

and hirge is the best for sunken citadel right?
Post automatically merged:    

Also anyone knows when 1.3 is dropping im so exited about it šŸ˜ƒ

Deleted member 28869

You need body training, it needs 4 END and can be learned in Nivarian. Have you also tried getting Ring of unlife? It's a good ring. You can also buy a Girdle of the warrior, it gives 2 STR, you can replace your gauntlets with the ashen one. Lastly, go kill the underking, you are already quite strong.

RPG GAMER.

I will definetly do that thanks and about body devolpment how much hp it apporximatly gives me(again sorry for bad english)

Deleted member 28869

Check here, but if you are asking about the amount of hp you get, then you will get around 160 extra hp if body development is lvl 3 and you have 4 END

Last edited:

dvcong

Completed quest "path of the deer" and u will get blade with 13+9 ice damage and stun 1

RPG GAMER.

just changed to 2h warior is it better or my 1h build for ark and also is cleave a 100 precent need for ark??

Don't forget to get amulet of dark whispers if you don't want infantry training.
I got phantom longsword instead when iwas still using 1h build what do you think about my new 2h build it is better or old 1h one?

Deleted member 28869

Like I said, get body development. Don't get flurry, it costs 21 trait points, you can use those for increasing your END to 5. And, don't forget amulet of dark whispers, since you're using 2-h weapons. And since you're using 2-h weapons, precision strikes and massive crits aren't useful, use those for other skills, same with duel, get only upto level 2 duel.

Last edited:

RPG GAMER.

got ring of unlife as you said but i kept the skills flury critic and duel and heavyband are 100 boss killers if its so bad ok ill just reset critics and get body dev and cleave maxed out but if its still nice then let me know

got ring of unlife as you said but i kept the skills flury critic and duel and heavyband are 100 boss killers if its so bad ok ill just reset critics and get body dev and cleave maxed out but if its still nice

last qustion i promise is this build good atlast or it lacks anything?

As you said i did my tarit points and skills and now i can sustain alot thank you now ill just farm until level 21 and go for ark

Last edited: