High Level Builds

Dimidium

Don Desini":5r41td8s said:
Copy of my post from "gain a level" thread.

Lvl 23 Rogue Assassin

Co you share the strengths and weaknesses of your build? Also, why you chose that skillset?

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Dimidium":3jorp5op said:
Don Desini":3jorp5op said:

Lvl 23 Rogue Assassin

Co you share the strengths and weaknesses of your build? Also, why you chose that skillset?

Absolutely. I focused on a melee build. I went high AGI like anyone else would,but I wanted strength as well. My skills were chosen to be effective in a full out onslaught or a delicate infiltration. I tried to get the most out of every skill. Seeing which ones work in concert. Max Stab and Max Stealth tie in with my Massive Criticals, Precision Strikes, Assassinate. Evasion is a key skill for surviving mobs and high level bosses. In effect I have gotten "powerhouse " performance from the overlap effect of skills and it also offers me a nice active skill combo. I arrange from bottom to top stealth, stab, and evasion. Makes for a good battle charge. Bloodlust can help carry me into the "cooldown" period of active skills. To me,seems to be more "fluid" in execution.

Projectiles are definitely the number one weakness. Elemental damage (Which evasion also helps with) a close second. Beyond that,losing loot space to magical items you need.

This sort of build is probably not for everyone. For my playing style it's great though. I can sneak around and pick off enemies,or I can stand against a mob. I get a lot of insta kills and I deal a lot of Crit damage as well as flanking damage. Sometimes it's hard to see the battle for all the text popping up.

Dimidium

Don Desini":6vkihmqi said:
Dimidium":6vkihmqi said:
Don Desini":6vkihmqi said:

Lvl 23 Rogue Assassin

Absolutely. I focused on a melee build. I went high AGI like anyone else would,but I wanted strength as well. My skills were chosen to be effective in a full out onslaught or a delicate infiltration. I tried to get the most out of every skill. Seeing which ones work in concert. Max Stab and Max Stealth tie in with my Massive Criticals, Precision Strikes, Assassinate. Evasion is a key skill for surviving mobs and high level bosses. In effect I have gotten "powerhouse " performance from the overlap effect of skills and it also offers me a nice active skill combo. I arrange from bottom to top stealth, stab, and evasion. Makes for a good battle charge. Bloodlust can help carry me into the "cooldown" period of active skills. To me,seems to be more "fluid" in execution.

Projectiles are definitely the number one weakness. Elemental damage (Which evasion also helps with) a close second. Beyond that,losing loot space to magical items you need.

This sort of build is probably not for everyone. For my playing style it's great though. I can sneak around and pick off enemies,or I can stand against a mob. I get a lot of insta kills and I deal a lot of Crit damage as well as flanking damage. Sometimes it's hard to see the battle for all the text popping up.

Very nice rogue build! I can see others benefitting from a build like this. Thank you for posting your build and info.