How fast can we get to the Ark?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hi lovely people!

Has anyone ever gotten to the Ark at a low level?
I'm wondering what's the lowest possible level.
Not to beat the game.
Just to enter the Ark.

Molokot

If you would ask about real time not lowest posible level then i probably could get there in around 10h of gameplay. Only requirement is to gather shards. Whole "do not level " gameplay is fundamentaly oposite to what , and why i am doing in games, so i dont have anything to say about it.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Hmmm good question. One of my favorite legends was the guy who made the child of faith build, he managed to kill the horror on Ironman with lvl 14-15.

About lowest lvl possible, just do the math yourself. Calculate all needed quests (XP needed to solve it) than you get the minimum lvl to get there. Should be around lvl 5-10 if you do it perfect (only killing for shards and doing Main quests) but that's really crazy, have fun to try that

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
He killed the horror at level 14-15??? Bro... That is insane. Guess I'll have to try lolll

VDX_360

Staff member
There have been a few really insane low level runs to the Ark.
Side stepping those nearly mythical players, most players will get to the Ark between Level 15 and Level 20.

The new Leveling system and expanded content makes it harder to get to the Ark at low levels. It's just easier to Level-Up.

Not all shards are gathered the same. Some fixed drops are easier to get, and lucky drops from Rumor Bosses can be very easy to get.