How to get to Solliga?

Rachel

I'm a level 19 rogue and wondering about how to get to Solliga.

EDIT: Never mind; I can't reach it because I'm playing on iOS.

EDIT: I bought a Steam license and now there's a lovely little bridge on my MacBook Pro screen (in the northeast corner of New Anthur Bay) that wasn't on my iPhone screen.

Last edited:

Van

Я мошенник 19-го уровня, и мне интересно, как добраться до Соллиги.
NAs far as I remember, you can safely walk there from the side of New Antur or the mountains.

Rachel

Thank you for the responses. If there is a way to walk there from either New Anthur or Wyverntail Valley, I can't find it. Both areas are blocked on the east by a river that has no bridge. Similarly, there is no boat or ship in New Anthur that will take me there. The only options are New Garand and the Small Islet. I thought maybe there was an underground route from the Wyverntail complex, but there isn't.

The Wiki was the first place I looked. There is nothing about access in the "Solliga" entry, and while the "Solligan Stripe" entry shows access points to New Anthur and Wyverntail Valley, as I say, there is no apparent way to walk in.

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Sorry, the new content including Solliga is not on iOS yet. There are issues getting EK rebuilt on it.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Yeah it's not great news unfortunately. See this thread: