How to install EK on new tablet

Platform
Android

Xris

First and only copy was bought from gog and installed on Samsung galaxy note 10.1. Also installed on PC. Then installed on laptop. 0nly problem is installing full version on nre samsung S7 tablet.

Was finally able to install the full version. I had to delete all my "extra" google accounts because it was confusing for the tablet determine which account it should be using even though I opened the correct account each time. Once that was done it was installed. I didn't know it was the full version until I played one day and could access areas that I wasn't able to access before. Thank you to everyone who offered advice. the google advice did the trick.

Last edited:

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I'm not aware that PC version can work on Android tablets, but I guess there is a way...

Xris

Yes it will work on android. I now have the full version installed on my new S7 Samsung tablet and it works just fine.

Invector

I've been wondering about this myself as I am thinking about purchasing a new tablet (android). I figured if I did I could just download the game from the playstore onto the new tablet, restore the purchase, and then restore all of my game data from the cloud. Would this work or would I need to go about it a different way?
Thanks

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
I've been wondering about this myself as I am thinking about purchasing a new tablet (android). I figured if I did I could just download the game from the playstore onto the new tablet, restore the purchase, and then restore all of my game data from the cloud. Would this work or would I need to go about it a different way?
Yes, this is the right way. Just make backup in cloud before, and use same account you used to purchase EK. It will work fine.