How to? I cannot find a way to edit the wiki.

How to do something?

Grävling

Loreseeker
If this is intentional, because you don't want random new users messing with your stuff, fair enough. On the other hand, if I am right now giving you work to do when I should be doing this myself, let me know how to create a wiki account.

at any rate, the edit I would like to make is to the page Totem_of_Protection. (link removed) The Totem of Protection is not only available as a werewolf drop. The Varannari merchant Three Claws also sells them.

VDX_360

Staff member
There's a page that explains how to become a Wiki Editor.

The Wiki is locked to address spam and bad actors -- a rather common aspect of game wiki's.

The game has developed over years, so there are pages that are a bit outdated. Again, rather common trait among game wiki.

Grävling

Loreseeker
Thank you. However, that thread says to go to wiki.exiledkingdoms.com and login. But I don't find a way to create a new login at this page, only how to use one you have already created. which I don't know how to make,

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Thank you. However, that thread says to go to wiki.exiledkingdoms.com and login. But I don't find a way to create a new login at this page, only how to use one you have already created. which I don't know how to make,
Some time ago we disabled the possibility to create Wiki accounts by regular users to prevent spam and bot accounts. New accounts can now only be created by administrators.

If you are sincerely interested in Wiki editing, I can create an account for you. Just tell me which user name you would like to have and I will forward you the credentials via PM.

Grävling

Loreseeker
I have a new problem. I would like to make a tiny edit to Swine Trouble - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki
namely under 'Trait Checks' the table lists the Area as Icemist but it really is Whitetower. But I cannot find a way to edit that part of the page, the edit button on top only gets you down to 'Quest Steps' and not the later part of the page. So what do I need to do?

Thank you.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
I have a new problem. I would like to make a tiny edit to Swine Trouble - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki
namely under 'Trait Checks' the table lists the Area as Icemist but it really is Whitetower. But I cannot find a way to edit that part of the page, the edit button on top only gets you down to 'Quest Steps' and not the later part of the page. So what do I need to do?

Thank you.
All the trait checks are listed in Template:ListofTraitChecks - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki.
You need to edit the entries related to Swine Trouble there.

Grävling

Loreseeker
That doesn't seem to be the correct place, either. Unsurprisingly, it seems to be all about the Trait checks. :) But that isn't the part that is wrong. Something is putting together a table. The table has as headers: Trait Requirement, NPC/Object, Area, and Description. The Trait Requirement Part is fine. It's the Area Part that isn't. Area says 'Icemist(City)' but Swine Trouble is in 'Whitetower (City)'.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
That doesn't seem to be the correct place, either. Unsurprisingly, it seems to be all about the Trait checks. :) But that isn't the part that is wrong. Something is putting together a table. The table has as headers: Trait Requirement, NPC/Object, Area, and Description. The Trait Requirement Part is fine. It's the Area Part that isn't. Area says 'Icemist(City)' but Swine Trouble is in 'Whitetower (City)'.
Template:ListofTraitChecks - Exiled Kingdoms Wiki is the correct place. You need to replace "Icemist(City)" by "Whitetower (City)" there for all trait checks related to "Swine Trouble". I already made the changes. The quest page now shows the correct information.