I got idea for challenge

Molokot

Hmm i am actualy playing it, took cleric and it isnt dificult at all, cleric has so cheap healing from cognacs and bone mace+ abernos might= kiling easily level 10 monsters while you are at level 5, that it is a joke even on hard. I got to level 10 in 6 hours.
Would be a bit more dificult with warrior and on mage could be interesting. Biggest obstacle so far was storming hand library for tremadan door password. I tried 6 or 7 times, so you rather shouldnt play it on iron man, not that it wouldnt be possible, but then you will have to get there on rather very high level to be able to actualy kill those golems and you will have to play without bag of holding.

Molokot

After testing i decided to allow visit in Castle Bluerock for book needed to be friends with hand merchants. Its a castle so it isnt improper place to visit and ,after you finish challenge , lack of acess to hand shops is a big hindrance, especialy for warriors, but also cleric warrior cant buy mana potions anywhere.And somebody may want to continue playing normaly after finishing.

Trace Da Cruz

Hmm i am actualy playing it, took cleric and it isnt dificult at all, cleric has so cheap healing from cognacs and bone mace+ abernos might= kiling easily level 10 monsters while you are at level 5, that it is a joke even on hard. I got to level 10 in 6 hours.

Clerics have it easier than I believed, -not only the challenge, but general game. I'll keep that in mind for next play through...

Molokot

Well i like more endgame warriors and mages more than clerics, but for playing first time its definietly easiest class. And indeed if you happen to know what you are doing you can progress early game faster than with others, just because need much less money for potions.