I need a new challenge

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I might have played EK a bit too much lately loll.
But I really like the game!
I need a new challenge.
Anyone has a fun idea?

The last I made was super fun to play, super hard too. Made a Necromancer class, powerless under the sun but deadly at night. I'll post it soon in the Challenge Compendium. But now I'd like to play someone else's challenge. Go, young smart and creative challenge makers! Give me something awesome to play! I'll add it to the Compendium!

Trace Da Cruz

I think I got something: What about Priest of Fire Vs Solar Mage?

So we use Fire/Spirit themed cleric or mage, in a race against all the most powerful liches and demons, gathering their treasures, and posting about rumor liches beaten, so we keep count of them...

The winner would be the first beating Kalagru, after smiting all the evils and a honorable mention for the bigger undead body count...

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Oh gods... I already did all that! Hahaha
I'm currently finishing my playthrough with my Solar Mage, and I already played the bad reputation challenge. It's actually super fun to be an outlaw, Mercian soldiers are tough as nails and don't mess around with criminals loll

Lowering reputation in kingdoms is super easy, just accept townhall quests and don't complete them. In Thuram, the only way I found was with the angry wizard in Kingsbridge.

Trace Da Cruz

I just lost my PC cleric, anyway, so, no beast master cleric by the moment. Anything new from me will take time, since I lost motivation...

on mobile I still have my now immune-to-fire Priest of Arbenos, yet to beat Sewer of Horrors, and some other bosses, namely Varessa, and her friends, that annoying ice elemental and Kalagru...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
My Solar Mage, Nova, is mostly immune to fire too! She loves using Fireball as a melee weapon loll She can walk on lava and keep fresh. But she does take a few points of damage when the fire is super hot though.