Ideas

{Hunter} Ashura

I have some ideas about the final game could add an infinite progression town hall search system where town halls could generate quests infinitely kill an orc maybe trap a bandit and we could get gold or items as a reward, there could be a random item generator modifying the items that already exist in the game being generated with random attributes the enemies of the missions could automatically scale with the level of your character to add more difficult mechanics and there could be some infinite dungeon with procedural systems

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I would like some higher-level randomly generated quests (perhaps Guild rather than Town Hall) and some higher-level Rumor Bosses but... IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!

Trace Da Cruz

Well as I said before, dreaming don't cost a thing...

Guild-related quest were an idea that came to my mind when I finished the game for the first time, maybe Sgt. Daukar sending us to eliminate equivalents to rumor trolls and minotaurs. But yeah, -too bad, but the game is already what it needs to be.

However, I can bet we are going to see more on the upcoming Archaelund, so let's be patient (no, I don't sound patient at all, I know...)

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
A fun thing I liked doing with Town Hall quests is to do a "collect-them-all"! When I played my Priest of Tol, I did a bunch of Town Hall quests to collect human remains and I literally filled the 2 chests with them in my Church of Tol, in Nivarian. I also collected all existing Town Hall quests books while playing a Loreseeker. Hard work, for necessary to become a good Loreseeker :)

But I also have an idea...

David should add another portal at the end of the elemental plane of fire so we could cross over into Hell. And, after we fight our way through hordes of demons, once we reach the heart of Hell, there would be a last portal, but that one would lead into the real world. So after our character crosses over into the real world, he would appear in our room and stare at us, puzzled, while we're playing EK on our phone, and we'd be able to control him with our phone and send him beat people up, attack cars and trucks, steal banks and take over the US government and shit. Plus, if our character is equipped with Muud'ari tech from the Ark, we'll reverse engineer the technology and humanity will discover space travel and aliens and shit. Maybe even solve climate change.

Come on David. Just add the portal. I really want my mage to come visit me. And solve climate change.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Cleric Abel Legran: What? ... Were I am? ...Who are you?

Me: Hello Abel, this is my place, I'm Septimus. ...I control your actions... (evil laugh)

Cleric Abel Legran, suddenly overwhelmed by a sense of dread, ponders the philosophical ramifications of this revelation regarding his own free will. "Then, who am I? What am I? Am I even real? What is reality? Was I ever truly loved?" Shaken to the core by this new existential terror, Abel now understands his dark, twisted fate: "I am... just a plaything... a toy..."

Septimus, tapping the Teleportation button on his phone's screen, giggles maniacally and declares: "Yep! Now, let's go steal some shit, my creature!"

Last edited:

Trace Da Cruz

Speaking of stealing, I ran into the thread about that guy, beating dungeons at low levels and apparently is proven legit...

what about a burglar challenge? maybe that infamous build I was playing before abandoning for a while and taking pokemon (which, by the way I handily beat in around 60 hours of gameplay)

The idea is a Rogue with no active attacks (kick, stab, flurry...) gathering the most possible loot with a minimal body count...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Speaking of stealing, I ran into the thread about that guy, beating dungeons at low levels and apparently is proven legit...

what about a burglar challenge? maybe that infamous build I was playing before abandoning for a while and taking pokemon (which, by the way I handily beat in around 60 hours of gameplay)

The idea is a Rogue with no active attacks (kick, stab, flurry...) gathering the most possible loot with a minimal body count...

Oooooooh yes. Absolutely. Let's do this.

It's challenge time, baby!!!

Let's fix a couple of objectives to be reached before Level X. Like collect a bunch of items that can be found in chests, gold, gems, maybe townhall quests items like the Family Heirlooms "of great value" lol. Maybe even complete certain quests, all while gaining as few XP as possible. Could be super fun.

We've got 1 bank robery (Friguld) and 1 treasure hunt (Adaon's quest) that could be used as final goals to win the challenge.

An interesting way to kill monsters without gaining XP is to lure them to city guards.

Now all we need is a story...