Imperial religion

GoW LorD

EI would like to propose that the game delve more deeply into the imperial religion at the very beginning of the game, as for example just as we have priests of The Three in most cities,We could have the same with priests of the imperial religion for example. It would also be interesting to have a reputation with The Eleven and be able to choose between them or all three, maybe even add the option From Priest of The Eleven to Cleric Class

VDX_360

Staff member
Those are some interesting ideas that are unlikely ever to be even considered for development. The game is rather done. The developer is working on his current project (a sort-of-but-not-at-all sequel to EK). See here.

I doubt the Developer will have time to make another massive update to EK. I've been known to be wrong.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Clerics of The Three are the only ones with powers at the moment. Clerics of the Old Imperial Religion most likely used to have powers before the fall of Andoria, since Arbenos was a "powerful war priest" and Nivaria a "gentle cleric who acted as a healer". Tol confirmed The Eleven were all gods like The Three and himself. But somehow they no longer seem to exist, having ascended or dissipated. Who knows.

There's also Tol. Some of his undead servants have powers, but we don't know if they're clerical in nature or simply sorcery. Tol was slumbering, not unlike Arbenos or Nivaria, so I don't see why his clerics wouldn't have powers. Problem is there all dead loll.

The gods that really intrigue me are The Five, from the Temple of the Sleepers. I wonder if the Andorian Godswar was between The Five and The Eleven. The Five must have been among the first humans to ever come to Varannar, along with the Tolassian ancestors of The City of the Ancients. It is also possible Arbenos and Nivaria were clerics of The Five, and not of The Eleven. There's no historical mention of their religion. And even the argument that they were empowered clerics at all is merely from the Andorian fiction "The Oppalan Frontier", which is likely more myth than history.

What we need from David is a completely accessible Royal Loreseekers Library, with entire history books. I want to become an Imperial Archeologist of Divinities. ;)

Last edited:

KiltedNinja27

Loreseeker
This will totally not happen but the Eleven class could be paladins as the Eleven are older and probably more war focused than the three, and you could choose your patron like tol for extra bonuses.