Increase Thuram reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMacTheMaker

How do I increase my rep in Thuram? Currently 4, and Id lije to get into Icemist. The only quest I've completed is swine trouble. What others are there, given that there are no town hall quests?

DMacTheMaker

Thanks RougeRogue, but that doesn't appear to change my reputation in Thuram? Should it?

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
In each tower there is a wizard that offers you a quest. Some are a bit tough (mid-high level). You need to complete all four to enter Icemist.

DMacTheMaker

I went to all 4 towers and asked them all if they needed any help. They gave me the old " not right now". Are there pre-requisites for some of them?

Thanks

deadcorpze

There seem to be a problem with the enclave near new garand. When I played my mage in version 1.0.1061 I remember finishing the quest An Easy Job and bought some living ice from a shady traveller for the quest in the enclave in new garand. Finished it easily.So I created a new character with the current app version and it is now currently level 8. I did the same thing like my mage but Couk now says Not at the time, adventurer which is weird. If I would guess, maybe finishing the "Mad Wizard" quest first will allow me to take Couk's quest. Sir david if u could verify this it would be very helpful
Edit: it's just a case of blind eyes sorry. I'm stupid

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Could please both of you export your data to a file (continue game, export&cloud) and then email it to [email protected]?

Thanks in advance. Maybe I should have left the thread in support...

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
deadcorpze":125biia7 said:
File sent sir and thanks

Okay, apparently this was not a bug with Couk. Let's see if I can have a look at DMac's files as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.