iOS Bug: Magister not at final debate (NPC fail to spawn)

Platform
iOS

Theodoros

Crashing bug in iphone latest iOS. Hey people. Thank you. Even with this bug, I managed to reach the bridge with the Forsaken in the ark of lothasan. Here, I found another bug. After I enter the room and the door is closed, the magister is not among the forsaken. So, I really cannot do anything in this case and am unable to go anywhere. I reset the game once but the result is the same. Can you explain this?
Thank you.

VDX_360

Staff member
MOD Note: Moved the post to it's own thread as it's a new issue.

On rare occasions, NPC's can fail to spawn. Typically, quick-save, exit and re-load fixes the issue. However, that doesn't work in places that can't quick save. You can try to quit game, close game, restart game, than continue to see if that fixes the issue. You might have to start the final level over. Sorry if that's the case.

As for the original iOS crash bug, the latest release should have fixed it, per Developer.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well that's awkward.
You're so badass that even the Magister got scared and ran away!
You, sir, win the Badass Award for Scariest Muud'ari of the year!

Theodoros

MOD Note: Moved the post to it's own thread as it's a new issue.

On rare occasions, NPC's can fail to spawn. Typically, quick-save, exit and re-load fixes the issue. However, that doesn't work in places that can't quick save. You can try to quit game, close game, restart game, than continue to see if that fixes the issue. You might have to start the final level over. Sorry if that's the case.

As for the original iOS crash bug, the latest release should have fixed it, per Developer.
Did all that but unfortunately did not work. I will start the lever once more to check.
Post automatically merged:    

Well that's awkward.
You're so badass that even the Magister got scared and ran away!
You, sir, win the Badass Award for Scariest Muud'ari of the year!
Hahahahah. Maybe this is the evilest ending of all. You are the magister and open the gate.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I knew it!
You were the Magister all along!!!
Yes, invite the horrors so they may purify this ungrateful world!

Seriously though, would be cool to play as the Magister, try to stop Tremadan's grandkid from foiling our devious ppan, and cross to Noutamet :D

Trace Da Cruz

I'm starting to wonder if this is related somehow with the update or device, maybe. In an occasion, the Varsilian Knight at the castle door wasn't there, on PC, when I finished "Three Versus Eleven" the temple was empty when I visited to join.
Sleeping solved the issue, but before the update that never happened to me...