Iron Man Strategies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibaholic

Zalvarez0627":1utos7oh said:
Fact: A level three goblin gives 14 xp when playing without a companion.
Fact: A level three goblin cannot kill you unless you're stupid like me .
Fact: It will take you exactly 171428.571429 level three goblins to reach level 25.
Fact: Assuming you kill five goblins per minute, it will take you exactly 571.428571429 hours to beat the game.
Fact: It took me approximately eight months to beat Iron Man.

Conclusion: Killing goblins is more efficient than killing dragons.

Edit: People keep referring to something called "having fun". Could someone please explain this term to me? I am unfamiliar with it.

Alternate plan: kill 65,340,285 boars in Elwynn Forest.

Zalvarez0627

Loreseeker
VDX_360":2l8d2nuo said:
Keep in mind the diference between level of the player and the enemy killed impacts XP. Outrank that Level 3 goblin by a few levels and you basically get zip for XP.
You sure? I tested it with my level 24 character and it gave me the full xp. Unless it's somehow impacted by all of my quests being done...

Jibaholic

Zalvarez0627":1m7uq5hr said:
VDX_360":1m7uq5hr said:
Keep in mind the diference between level of the player and the enemy killed impacts XP. Outrank that Level 3 goblin by a few levels and you basically get zip for XP.
You sure? I tested it with my level 24 character and it gave me the full xp. Unless it's somehow impacted by all of my quests being done...

I just tested it and got 16 XP for killing a level 3 goblins with my level 23 character.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Zalvarez0627":14kloopm said:
VDX_360":14kloopm said:
The player level has no impact on the XP whatsoever. The XP for killing an enemy is solely determined by the level of the enemy (even the type of enemy is irrelevant).

Lee3345

Fato: Um goblin de nível três dá 14 pontos de experiência ao jogar sem um companheiro.
Fato: Um goblin de nível três não pode matar você, a menos que você seja estúpido como eu .
Fato: você levará exatamente 171428.571429 goblins de nível três para chegar ao nível 25.
Fato: Supondo que você mate cinco goblins por minuto, levará exatamente 571,428571429 horas para terminar o jogo.
Fato: Levei cerca de oito meses para vencer o Homem de Ferro.

Conclusão: matar goblins é mais eficiente do que matar dragões.

Edit: As pessoas continuam se referindo a algo chamado "diversão". Alguém poderia me explicar esse termo? Eu não estou familiarizado com isso.
You've been watching the "Goblin Slayer" anime for a long time, you need to rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.