Items Worth Keeping in Storage

Ralyks

Fairly new to the game, been playing since early this year. Started on the demo and immediately fell in love with this game, even if it is an abusive relationship (šŸ˜© this game is TOUGH, šŸ˜‚), then bought the full game on mobile and again for PC and would have gladly paid more. I'll likely donate at some point as a mere expression of appreciation for this phenomenal piece of art.

Anyways, I've finally earned enough money to buy the first 3 storage vaults and find myself needing more storage. I'm at level 14 playing as a Mage. What I'd like to know is, what to hold on to and what should just get sold to a vendor.

It seems that some weapons and armor are must keep items and some ingredients or drops are valuable enough to hold on to. Things like: Tesur, Murtle, Emeralds, Wolf Pelts of all kinds, Diamonds, etc, but what can I get rid of?

VDX_360

Staff member
Short version: Keep elemental rings of protection for each element, plus rare items that offer a high resistance such as troll boots, etc. You can swap for them as you need in various dungeons.

As a mage, keep one major weapon type of each element so you can swap as needed. Note fore the early to mid-game, having a fire and non-fire weapon will be fine.

The storage paradox: The more room you have, the more room you need.

Current storage in the game:
1. Backpack. The go-to trope for adventures.
2. Bag-of-Holding. Nifty. Take it everywhere.
3. Four Town Hall Vaults. Costly in the early game, not too bad by end-game.
4. Two chests in Tower of Tremadan (one by entrance, one in lab).
5. Two chests in each of the two houses (four total).
6. You can store equipment on Companions on in your party. Not advised, but possible.

So that's a dozen chests worth of storage.

You can easily fill it with oddities. BUT, there's no need to keep everything, esp in the early to mid-game where you will get better stuff along the way.

VDX_360

Staff member
Also, if you are struggling, a review of your build make help. Small adjustments can have huge impacts on game play.

Mages are a bit fragile in the early game, but if you play them well, they start to become powerhouses pretty quickly, esp after the last major adjustment of the game

VDX_360

Staff member
For builds, here's a brief review of Mage summoner with Gris. See here.

There's a step by step walkthrough, including screen shots. See here. It's not in English so you might need to translate the page, or just read the screenshots.

Geezer

Short version: Keep elemental rings of protection for each element, plus rare items that offer a high resistance such as troll boots, etc. You can swap for them as you need in various dungeons.

As a mage, keep one major weapon type of each element so you can swap as needed. Note fore the early to mid-game, having a fire and non-fire weapon will be fine.

The storage paradox: The more room you have, the more room you need.

Current storage in the game:
1. Backpack. The go-to trope for adventures.
2. Bag-of-Holding. Nifty. Take it everywhere.
3. Four Town Hall Vaults. Costly in the early game, not too bad by end-game.
4. Two chests in Tower of Tremadan (one by entrance, one in lab).
5. Two chests in each of the two houses (four total).
6. You can store equipment on Companions on in your party. Not advised, but possible.

So that's a dozen chests worth of storage.

You can easily fill it with oddities. BUT, there's no need to keep everything, esp in the early to mid-game where you will get better stuff along the way.
I'm at a similar point in the game with my level 14 Rogue character, so I appreciate both this thread and reply immensely right now.
I have three out of the four vaults but nowhere near enough cash for the last yet and they're all full with potions, gems, unique weapons, armour, items and rarities, etc.
I've dumped some excess at the tower now that I've recently unlocked it but was wondering what sort of things I should transfer to the tower and what's better left accessible from the Town Hall network (I'm guessing elemental stuff that's more handy in some regions than others, for example)?

[Edit] Ah, just made it to the second floor and discovered that I can access said network but I'm still interested in how others organise their storage up to and beyond this point, all the same.

Last edited: