Lannegar Reputation stuck at 9

Darbok

So Ive been playing this game for a while, then my save game got deleted magically somehow....anyways, I am redoing everytthing but this time my lannegar reputation is stuck at 9 and I have no further quests to do to raise it....I have done all the alchemits, the priest, and 2 for the captain.

Now I am stuck and more then a little irritated. First the game erases my saves and now a bug is preventing me from continuing...its like the game simply wants me to uninstall it.

So, how can I get 1 more reputation point so I can continue.

Thank you!!
Darbok

>>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

Or you could've done the part where he asks you to kill 5 goblins but pick the option on where you say " That's the right thing to do I'll do it" thing to gain 1 rep in Lannegar…🙂

Darbok

Ty all.
The first time through I just happned to have 10 rep points. On the replay I got stuck at 9 but a quick Town hall quest fixed that. I do not know what I missed the second time.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Ty all.
The first time through I just happned to have 10 rep points. On the replay I got stuck at 9 but a quick Town hall quest fixed that. I do not know what I missed the second time.

Showing enthusiasm when talking to the captain gives you an extra +1. You were probably not jovial enough lol

VDX_360

Staff member
Being proactive with the Captain gets you +1, and accepting the reduced payment for Seed of Trust gives more reputation than calling him out for the low payment.