How to? Last Forsaken Cinvo

How to do something?

Degtyrev

I cannot figure out how to avoid fighting the horror. As a cleric, it's next to impossible to win that fight, even at L23. I passed every check except knowing I'm Muud'ari and the magistar still released the #@!!%& horror! What the heck?!?

Made in Heaven

Do you act politely in start of debate? +1
Is Valeran there? +1
Did you prove the Horrors are real? By giving them the Data Pad? +1
Did you tell them the Immortality is flawed? By using Pointy tool in Medbay in Upperdeck and passing awa 5. +3
Did you pass Int 5 and Per 5 check? + 2
Did you know you are a Muud? By passing Int 5 or Per 6 to Tremadan's Ghost. +1

That is all you can get to win the debate.

Trace Da Cruz

I cannot figure out how to avoid fighting the horror. As a cleric, it's next to impossible to win that fight, even at L23. I passed every check except knowing I'm Muud'ari and the magistar still released the #@!!%& horror! What the heck?!?
Actually, is still impossible up to level 24. You need to open the medical bay...

Sitdownkid

A cleric cant beat something in the game? Nah man i dont believe you whats your build, i remember kicking the parasites ass with my cleric.

Molokot

level 23 isnt very high, try at 25. Also respec for no wolf if u are in fighters guild.

Trace Da Cruz

level 23 isnt very high, try at 25. Also respec for no wolf if u are in fighters guild.
Isn't 25 too hard to reach before the ark?
I ask because I made it to 24 when I got in. For level 22 I had shards to complete two eyes of Tol, and barely got one more level, so going on the way to the ark quest was the only way to get xp.

VDX_360

Staff member
The wiki has a detailed walk-through for the debate.
Level 23 clerics in the Warriors Guild and the Church of The Three have beaten the horror. It will test your build and consumable supply. Heck Cleric's have beaten at Level 20 or below (pretty hard to do).