Leveling Up Question

AmythystAmaryllis

I seem to have exhausted a lot of the quests and am stuck at level 23. I am stuck on the quest necessary for Icemist training as Arcane Knight and the one to further advance the storyline for Path of the deer dipping the weapon in black pond. Both the dragon or wyvern characters to beat are level 20 and am getting frustrated because being 23 in level you'd think you could beat a level 20 monster. I know it be build but I didn't want to reverse what I had. Is there any way to level up faster without basically farming things with wisdom scrolls or doing town quests? There just doesn't seem to be enough side quests to do it.

Neponde

At that level, you should be able to kill those monsters. Could you post pictures of ...
1) your skills
2) your equipment
3) your companion's skills?

That would enable us to help you out a bit more.

Leveling up past 23 pretty much requires farming end-game areas, which you will struggle to do if you can't beat these areas. So lets try and figure this out.

AmythystAmaryllis

I figured out that I could bring Hirge and have her summon elementals to get quest done. As for the other item, seems to be only for those who played as mages.