Melee Rogue, Ranger Rogue, or both?

Gwaihir

Regarding bows, the best out of those available on continent - without having shards of fate completed. Is actually obtainable without any blood sheed.

misthunter bow comes with a quest given by brother something at Nivarian.
You don't actually have to kill werewolfs who shreaded sister to pieces - unless your mind calls for vengeance. You can just loot her body from the N part of their camp for medallion and run directly to Nivarian safety.
...not sure about The Three reputation though, to be trusted enough to have this task assigned.
But something worth to check for archer rogue I think

A Shady Traveler

Loreseeker
My Rogue lv 20 stats

Skill ( + 2 extra skill points)

Stab IV (max)
Assassinate III (max)
Evasion III (max)
Stealth III (max)
Smoke Bomb I
Sneak Att I
Flurry III (max)
Precision Strikes II
Mass Crit 0
Body Develop I
Bloodlust 0

Skill points remaining: 1

- I spent pts in Prec Strk instead of Mass Crit because i would be increasing the dmg of something of rare occurence.
- I decide to acquire Smoke Bomb. When fighting 2 or 3 mobs at once, your Rogue can use Evasion + Stab + Flurry to kill 1. Then Smoke Bomb to retreat and wait until skills recharge then repeat process killing 1 by 1 (as a rogue should do). Fast enemy regeneration limits boss fighting but you still can use it to do a fast backstab. And in Iron Man mode player can escape before die.
- Sneak Att I increase backstab dmg to +50%. But SAII would just increase to 70% and dont think worth (only If it increased to 100%)
- I didnt decide what to do with 1 remaining point. Maybe in ver 1.1 my Rogue reachs lv 21 and have more 2 pts then i decide . I though maxing Prec Strk. With current Prec Strk II my chances of Crit are double from 6% to 12%. If i spend more 3 pts it would be 15%. Im not sure if woth it but 12% means 1 crit/ 8-9 hits and 15% means 1crit/6-7 hits...

Traits ( + lots of Tolassian tomes)

STR 6 (+3)
END 5 (+1)
AGI 10 (+3)
INT 3
AWA 5 (+2)
PER 3

Trait pts remaining: 5

Stats

Armor 33
HP 403
DMG 29-35, +6 eletric
Speed 12
Crit 12%
DPS 49,6
Effect: Slow VI (6%)

1337Pwnzor

A Shady Traveler":361wmbx3 said:
My Rogue lv 20 stats

Skill ( + 2 extra skill points)

Stab IV (max)
Assassinate III (max)
Evasion III (max)
Stealth III (max)
Smoke Bomb I
Sneak Att I
Flurry III (max)
Precision Strikes II
Mass Crit 0
Body Develop I
Bloodlust 0

Skill points remaining: 1

- I spent pts in Prec Strk instead of Mass Crit because i would be increasing the dmg of something of rare occurence.
- I decide to acquire Smoke Bomb. When fighting 2 or 3 mobs at once, your Rogue can use Evasion + Stab + Flurry to kill 1. Then Smoke Bomb to retreat and wait until skills recharge then repeat process killing 1 by 1 (as a rogue should do). Fast enemy regeneration limits boss fighting but you still can use it to do a fast backstab. And in Iron Man mode player can escape before die.
- Sneak Att I increase backstab dmg to +50%. But SAII would just increase to 70% and dont think worth (only If it increased to 100%)
- I didnt decide what to do with 1 remaining point. Maybe in ver 1.1 my Rogue reachs lv 21 and have more 2 pts then i decide . I though maxing Prec Strk. With current Prec Strk II my chances of Crit are double from 6% to 12%. If i spend more 3 pts it would be 15%. Im not sure if woth it but 12% means 1 crit/ 8-9 hits and 15% means 1crit/6-7 hits...

Traits ( + lots of Tolassian tomes)

STR 6 (+3)
END 5 (+1)
AGI 10 (+3)
INT 3
AWA 5 (+2)
PER 3

Trait pts remaining: 5

Stats

Armor 33
HP 403
DMG 29-35, +6 eletric
Speed 12
Crit 12%
DPS 49,6
Effect: Slow VI (6%)

Thanks for sharing your skill and trait build, big help. :D :D

1337Pwnzor

Gwaihir":1tczy2zi said:
Regarding bows, the best out of those available on continent - without having shards of fate completed. Is actually obtainable without any blood sheed.

misthunter bow comes with a quest given by brother something at Nivarian.
You don't actually have to kill werewolfs who shreaded sister to pieces - unless your mind calls for vengeance. You can just loot her body from the N part of their camp for medallion and run directly to Nivarian safety.
...not sure about The Three reputation though, to be trusted enough to have this task assigned.
But something worth to check for archer rogue I think

I saw that mist hunter bow is one of the recommended weapons for archer, aside from jester bow.