Minor suggestions.

iamgaming

1. Closing a window of Bag of Holding without closing entire character/inventory window.

2. Healing Companion to half of HP after each battle, (edit)or remove healing Companion to half of HP when load a game. [Mod Note: reference to exploit deleted)

3. Give an additional inventory for Companion.

4. Currenlty, touching an option in conversation and move a finger out of conversation window without lifting a finger makes an option selected. Instead, it should make selection canceled like in load file window. For example, if I touch a first option in conversation, but I change my mind before lifting my finger, then I move a finger out of conversation screen, and lift a finger there, then I can re-select other option.

(edit)5. Allowing cleric npcs of the three to heal Companion like the way Healing Wound skill works.

(edit)6. Show total earned gold at details window.

Last edited:

VDX_360

Staff member
Thanks for the feedback.

Item 1 is requested a lot as a quality of like adjustment.

Item 2 is a bit odd. There's already a Story mode with super fast regeneration. If want to play at a harder difficulty, than play at a harder difficulty? Also, for the Skill Fury, HP has to be lower than half to trigger. Note, discussing exploits is prohibited by forum rules so part of your statement was deleted.

Item 3 is a standard interface aspect.

iamgaming

I edited to clarify my intention. If that is an exploit which shouldn’t be talked in public then it should be fixed.

VDX_360

Staff member
@iamgaming , You can read the forum rules here. Some exploits get fixed, some are left in the game, and some can't be fixed. That's the nature of exploits (there are limits to what you can code, or trade-off issues). But in any case, to avoid issues with discussing cheats / mods / exploits, the topics are generally prohibited. It avoids a lot of headaches.

Thank you again for your feedback.