Minotaur horns

VDX_360

Staff member
I don't remember which maps are included in the trial version.
But, based on what you say, it might be impossible to get two horns on the trial version.

I know you can get themnin the jabal hills but the free version doesn't include that area. The towns that the free version includes are Lannengar valley, New garand, Kingsbridge, and that one town if you go into the deadwood and go up. Do you know if any merchants there migh sell minotaur horns?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Where can I get minotaur horns in the free version? I know you can get one in the dungeon, but there is only one and I need two.

I don't remember what's available in the free version, but you may talk to people at an inn to learn rumors. Sometimes you can hear a rumor about some minotaur gang wandering somewhere. (Each minotaur has a chance of dropping a horn when they die.)

PS: This game is really worth its price, if you're thinking about buying it. It's huge, really huge, and it's awesome!

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I don't remember what's available in the free version, but you may talk to people at an inn to learn rumors. Sometimes you can hear a rumor about some minotaur gang wandering somewhere. (Each minotaur has a chance of dropping a horn when they die.)

Minotaur rumour bosses are level 11+ but the demo caps at 8.

Trace Da Cruz

I know you can get themnin the jabal hills but the free version doesn't include that area. The towns that the free version includes are Lannengar valley, New garand, Kingsbridge, and that one town if you go into the deadwood and go up. Do you know if any merchants there migh sell minotaur horns?
Just buy the game it's cheap :D

but talking seriously, there's just so little of the map, with simply no minotaurs. out of that area, aside of the rumor bosses (unavailable) there's also Sergeant Daukar in the warriors guild, but the area where you are sent is unavailable as well. (you can't access warriors guild either)

Also, nobody remembers what's not available? ...well me neither. so many years already.

Wrenn

There is a merchant that will sell you the keys to most of the kingdom for 4gp. Best buy by far I ever made.