Nayau Necromancer Skillset?

Trace Da Cruz

Today I just found out that the infamous Necromancer has probably Vampiric Blade, for he recovered HP when he knocked Adaon, but just to be sure, was this added in the update?
I checked the wiki but didn't found a description of their skills...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Today I just found out that the infamous Necromancer has probably Vampiric Blade, for he recovered HP when he knocked Adaon, but just to be sure, was this added in the update?

I've noticed all enemies gain back a bit of HP after killing a companion. Not sure if I'm hallucinating or if it's real lol. It's weird.

Deleted member 30241

Maybe because when they kill their target they became idle for a second so they regen some of their hp. Like in casual and story mode, you regen when nobody is around? Maybe?? Or am I just crazy?

Trace Da Cruz

Well, what I know is that they regain hp. when you run from the fight, and actually loose them, or they stop following you, so is a bad idea to run too far from the fights, but no, Adaon heroically took a hit for me and he was knocked, and the necromancer regained hp...

Maybe nobody thinks about this because -come on- the guy is an easy boss, even I beat him (at the fifth attempt) with a level 7 rogue... in a build-challenge I'm preparing.

Trace Da Cruz

Nayau Necromancer Skillset? I think it is true. Those mobs are too lazy to kill 2 characters without break.
When l play as mage after killing comp they stay, wait 0.5sec and agro on mage. (! appear on their heads)

Maybe because, as a mage you were fairly far from them?

They see your companion first, they knock them and then notice you are throwing stuff at them...

Edit: Oh, now I get it, when a fight ends, everyone recovers hp. -all of it- so when they knock your companion they start to "heal" until they notice you... yet another silly mistake of mine...

Last edited: