New Mage Skills in New Content [spoiler]

Fjfgjfx

idk if this is the right place to ask but there are 4 new skills for mage allowing a melee build.

Arcane blade: costs up to 8 SP and requires 3 strength. It allows you to wield any one hand or light elemental weapon (shock, fire and cold). At max level, it multiplies the elemental damage of the weapon to x2.5

Combustion: costs up to 7 SP with no requirement. Burns your enemies in a 3m area, reducing their armor and resistance to shock, fire and cold during 15 seconds. At max level, it costs 45 mana dealing 28-56 fire damage, decreasing your enemy armor by 10 and resistance by 60. It has a 15 seconds cooldown.

Vampiric blade: costs up to 9 SP requiring 3 strength. Allows you to wield any weapon with death damage. At max level, it doubles (x2) the death damage of the weapon, healing you by 10 HP for every enemy killed, if it's a spellcaster or outsider it'll also give you 5 mana.

Death cloud: up to 6 SP with no requirement. Launches a poisonous cloud at the nearest enemy dealing damage, decreasing their death resistance and slowing them for 12 seconds. At max level, it costs 30 mana, deals 18-36 toxic damage slowing and decreasing the enemy's death resistance by 80. It has a 12 seconds cooldown.
That's op

Xen

Loreseeker
Are there any melee spells we can learn for mage now? Like, if I join the warrior's guild, will I be able to get duel or heavyhand? And one more question 😅, is there any breastplate for mages? It doesn't have to be good, I just want it for the graphics 😅 😅
No, the skills remain the same so you can't learn warrior guild exclusive skill like Duel but you can now equip any kind of Death element weapon and also 1 hand or light weapons with either Fire, Cold or Shock element. The only armor-like equipment you can equip are those that can be equipped by all class or mage such as Arcane Doublet but your Arcane Knight will only look like a Rogue 😂
Post automatically merged:    

IMHO, David should make Plate Mail exclusive for Arcane Knight or at least Chain Mail like what he did for the Cleric

Last edited:

Arcanmaster

Are there any melee spells we can learn for mage now? Like, if I join the warrior's guild, will I be able to get duel or heavyhand? And one more question 😅, is there any breastplate for mages? It doesn't have to be good, I just want it for the graphics 😅 😅
There is Thuramian breastplate.
It is unique item and drops from Valeran in Dragon Coast.
" target="_blank">

0rion79

Btw, may the cleric have access to these skills? that would be a built worth trying!

VDX_360

Staff member
I don't think mages can learn Duel or Heavyhand under any circumstances.

There's at least one breastplate in the game a mage can wear.

Arcanmaster

Btw, may the cleric have access to these skills? that would be a built worth trying!
Nope, only mages can learn this skills

Last edited:

0rion79

Nope, only mages can learn this skills
Pity, a sort of lawful neutral cleric using death weapons would have been very cool 😎

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Pity, a sort of lawful neutral cleric using death weapons would have been very cool 😎

An evil cleric should have a skill to learn how to wield death wands and death staves! Like a reverse arcane knight loll. But to be honest, my dream is to play a Varannari Death Witch class :D

Exiled Kingdoms