New player suggestions queries?!

RAW

Hiya all,
Been playing demo for about a month and just got the full version. Awesome game! Damn it's hard!
Only playing casual level till I get the hang of it.
Will this ever become multi player?
Could health regeneration be changed so it goes back to full? Same as merc's& grissenda/aadon? Potions don't go in stash but on separate belt so more space to pick up items?
Bigger stash in town's? Bigger carry stash?
Set navigation to spots for quests or traveling? Even using pin drops on maps?
Charms for extra gold/items or reduced shop/trader costs.
Cheers

Duck123

Loreseeker
The developer is currently working on another update but don’t expect big gameplay changes, it will most likely just be added content.
With that being said...
This game will most likely never be multiplayer.
Health regen may be changed as David (the developer) has said he will be adding an easier difficulty in the next update.
There are bigger stashes in towns if you buy the houses, you also get storage in the tower of Tremadan and of course you can buy vaults.
Inventory can be expanded using the bag of holding.
There is no charm for extra gold but late game gold is not important.
Lastly you can get a discount if you sell to the golden hand merchants (requires you to have a positive reputation with them)

VDX_360

Staff member
If you're finding you need to relay on health regeneration a lot, than perhaps there's room to improve your build? Sometimes little things make a huge difference.

As for stash, the more storage space that's added to the game, the more people collect junk. Well, it might seem a cool item one you get it, but you don't really need one of everything. The game currently has a backpack, a bag-of-holding, four town vaults, two chests in T-tower, and two chests in each of the houses you can buy. Plus you can equip things to your Companions that you're not using.

So that's a lot of space.

Imps Killed Me

A Multiplayer version of exiled kingdoms would be huge. Exiled Kingdoms 2?

They could make money off of cosmetics or subscription based, but pls just dont make it p2w lol

VDX_360

Staff member
David the Developer seems to have a preference to avoid in-game purchases, subscriptions and he seems to have a dislike for pay-to-win. So while he's the only one who knows his mind, I doubt any of those things are in the future.

I don't think a two player mode will happen either. Two main heroes would be over powered. Having a human play as the Companion might be doable -- when the Companion is in the party. But that would require a complex system to make it work.