New Updates ?

orc kingdom looks awesome ... 😄
I think...
Post automatically merged:    

make Freeport, Liberty and Orc Kingdom a paid version or should be purchased 😁
I'm willing to buy it if it can be purchased and I'm willing to wait for it even it would take years. lets say Exiled Kingdoms 2 😄 where the freeport, liberty and Orc kingdom are included.,well i don't know. ...All I know is that there is no android game that can match the Exiled Kingdoms rpg..the best game rpg game of all time 💯

Last edited:

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Are there any plans for new updates?

I've done all the quests 2 times... lol lol

If I may, good sir,
Allow me to propose to you these amusing challenges as a way to replay the game with a twist, or literally with a different story or a new class!

Check them out: 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'

They were made by a bunch of fans here on the forum, and some are awesome! You could even make one yourself, I'll add it to the compendium! :)

HaşmetliMert

Translator
@VDX_360 What about lesser updates for bugfixing and translation? Well I wrote to Alan sp for turkish translation for about 5 months... He said david would send me the folders via email when he's back from vacation but as he hasn't sent a thing for months, I guess there won't be even a small update?

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry about that, as I replied you, for the moment translation is finished, and if there would be new expansions, we will count on your help.

emreyimben

@VDX_360 What about lesser updates for bugfixing and translation? Well I wrote to Alan sp for turkish translation for about 5 months... He said david would send me the folders via email when he's back from vacation but as he hasn't sent a thing for months, I guess there won't be even a small update?
Aga adam 3-4 senede bi güncellemeyi yaptıramadı. Gerçekten bu konuda çok yetersiz. Doğru düzgün ilgilenmiyor.. Gönüllülük esası da cabası. Her şeyi geçtim çok basit ücretlerle 1 ayda çevirmeyi bitirtebilirdi...

HaşmetliMert

Translator
Aga adam 3-4 senede bi güncellemeyi yaptıramadı. Gerçekten bu konuda çok yetersiz. Doğru düzgün ilgilenmiyor.. Gönüllülük esası da cabası. Her şeyi geçtim çok basit ücretlerle 1 ayda çevirmeyi bitirtebilirdi...
Kanka benim canım istiyor öylesine cevirmeyi zevk meselesi yani