Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Schnolhamor

Please post neatly what needs correcting.
I.E
Section: Equipment
Table: Armor Table
Issue: Myrosian Guantlets wrong color in avatar
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... rmor_Table

As for suggests
I.E
Section: Town Hall Quests
Link: http://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/inde ... all_Quests
Suggestion: Revised to make it clear that the quests are randomized and as such you cannot use online guides to complete them. Only through gossip can their location be found.

While it says they're random it doesn't exactly make it clear that you can't use the listed quests to help you finish yours. In fact the whole section is obselete and should show a list of quest names but without link or html. To make it more obvious that they're unguidable quests.

suggestions and corrections only please. No idle talk.

Telzra

Is it possible to add a sorting algorithm in game like for example being able to sort your current quest, completed quest, etc. Tnx

Drunk3nSmilez

the page for theSeventh House incorrectly states that only warriors and rogues can learn the advanced skills which isbt true, mages can learn precision shots

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The woodcutters (Swine Trouble) are not in the bestiary. Might be handy for people to know if they want to early-raid for the bow.

Drunk3nSmilez

the wiki page for A Shady Traveler lists the price of greater healing potions as 600gp,
when they are in fact 480gp

VDX_360

Staff member
I --think-- Shady Traveler has some random flexibility in prices (sometime more, sometime less).

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
The woodcutters (Swine Trouble) are not in the bestiary. Might be handy for people to know if they want to early-raid for the bow.
Noted. Will be added soon.

the wiki page for A Shady Traveler lists the price of greater healing potions as 600gp,
when they are in fact 480gp
That one is more tricky. The Shady Traveller has an 0.8 modificator on all prices, but the scripts which generate the inventory tables are currently not able to properly take this into account, so only the regular prices are shown. I will have a look into this if I find the time, but cannot give any promises atm.