Paid DLCs Please

greedyhero

please let us have some paid dlcs with new features like crafting and items enchantment, or even a pet system to pick up items automatically and help a little with fighting, new items and dungeons, i'd be willing to pay for the dlc like many others i am sure of it!

VDX_360

Staff member
Not an uncommon request. But the Developer has been pretty consistent in avoiding DLC for stuff like that. I know it's becoming a standard part of gaming, but the Developer wanted to have this game be more old school style.

greedyhero

exactly not an uncommon request, old school games had dlcs, except they were called expansions, and i m sure no one hates dlcs as long as they have good content.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
exactly not an uncommon request, old school games had dlcs, except they were called expansions, and i m sure no one hates dlcs as long as they have good content.
I already mentioned it in the other thread. Maybe if one day Varannar is complete, I might offer an "expansion" that will be paid. Until then all new content will be free.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
please tell me a date?🤩
Date for what? 😍👀

Or, you wanted to know exact date when new version will be out (smiley with stars in eyes was a bit confusing...)? Well, if that's the question, exact date and time is: When it will be out. In that exact moment it will be.

If you want, I also can take a look in my trusty old crystal ball, it never lied before (though I'm pretty sure I already told you pretty exact and correct date and time)?

Til that time, you can read all about new version here.