Possible QOL additions

Vericost

1) So, I feel like rather than 12 hrs for a long rest and 6 hrs for a short rest it should probably be like 8 and 4 hrs respectively.

2) So, for my mage character I am using Grissenda as a tank. Works great, but could def work better. Like how sometimes an enemy will straight up ignore Grissenda to keep coming at me until Grissenda manages to body block them after a few attempts. But I think that if there was a placement setting it would rlly improve gameplay for any non-frontliner or such. Like, "companion moves 1-2m in front of player direction" So if i face north, grissenda would move 1-2m in north of me and would maintain that.

3) I would highly recommend adding a "rarity" to items, weapons, and armor. Like how some items are "Unique" and can only be found once. Or how some items are "Common" and can be either bought or dropped. This way, you could avoid selling quest items and you would probably stop and think for a moment before selling anything you cant acquire later.

4) Also not sure if its a glitch or a feature but on mobile, if you line the circle up with the left or right arrows the character will become super fast. Like I used this to outrun manticore whelps when I was low on hp.

5) Possibly add a beastiary. Like so you can learn the resistances of an enemy type. Unique enemies probably wouldn't need it because you could just reference similar enemies. How it could work is like 5-10% chance of when you hit [enemy type] with [damage] to learn [resistance] or when you deal [enemy] x [damage] you learn it.So if I hit a bandit with cold damage enough I can go into the journal and see they have x cold resist. On the other hand though, this is a pretty minor QOL thing that you could just use the wiki for so... yeah.

6) Ranged targeting could use a minor tweaking. Ive noticed that sometimes that my character has a difficult time targeting. Sometimes targeting will go towards an enemy far away while there is one attacking me in melee. Sometimes Ill go through a door and i can see the enemy pretty much right in front of me, but my character is just shooting at air.

That is pretty much everything I have noticed that I thought could be improved. Game is very fun and amazing. Love this.

Arcanmaster

4) Also not sure if its a glitch or a feature but on mobile, if you line the circle up with the left or right arrows the character will become super fast. Like I used this to outrun manticore whelps when I was low on hp.
Enemies also will became super fast, it's how the game works.
6) Ranged targeting could use a minor tweaking. Ive noticed that sometimes that my character has a difficult time targeting. Sometimes targeting will go towards an enemy far away while there is one attacking me in melee. Sometimes Ill go through a door and i can see the enemy pretty much right in front of me, but my character is just shooting at air.
Sometimes ranged enemies can reach you, but you, archer or mage, can't, so you must go near.

Vericost

Enemies also will became super fast, it's how the game works.

Sometimes ranged enemies can reach you, but you, archer or mage, can't, so you must go near.
1) thats why i said "not sure if its a glitch or a feature

2) i dont mean like that. Range isnt the issue its the targeting. Like I will be at a doorway, can see an enemy but they are unable to see me and when I attack it doesnt target the enemy it just aims at the wall. There are other times where its a wide open location and this occurs.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
  1. 12 hours includes sleep and food, 6 hours is a nap and a snack, don't see the need to change
  2. you might find very small directional tweaks made huge companion runs, bear in mind the PC will change direction on attack button
  3. this already exists, it's in the Equipment Wiki. Items are noted as being Common, Limited or Unique.
  4. Good for you. I have to use Charge...
  5. The front page of the EK splash screen links the Bestiary.
  6. Just jiggle about a bit. You'll hit your target. STAY ON TARGET... STAY ON TARGET...