How to? Q: How to leave Sewer of Horrors? (A: load from previous save)

How to do something?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinbos

How can I get out from sewer of horrors? Its been 1 week since I'm getting stuck without health potion and resist potion. ( forget to save when im still in icemist ).

VDX_360

Staff member
First, we, the collective EK community, are sorry to hear you are stuck in the Sewer of Horrors. We blame the Game Developer, DavidB, for being a sadistic jerk who wants to kill your character.

You don't say where you are stuck (the poison pit in the first area, the dragons on the second area, the fire on the third area, the swampdonkey on the fourth area... etc). It's a long dungeon. So, I will give general stuff below.

The Sewer of Horrors quest was added as an end-game challenge. For more players, especially new players, it's harder than the actual final dungeon of the main quest. There are are several challenging maps to complete, a rest-spot that's more of a trap than a true refuge, and a lot of really strong enemies that want to kill you.

If you are stuck, the Wiki can guide you through the route to leave. It might help point out those pesky secret doors, the tricky levers, or the shortest route through the map of fire.

If you have a save file from outside the Sewer, you can simply load that file and continue on the game until you're a bit stronger. Like near end-game strength.

If you have a save file inside the sewer, you might have to keep trying to get through the place. Killing a few dragons and resting might take awhile, but in theory you could build up enough strength to make it through. Or load that pre-sewer save.

The game warns heading into the Sewers is an one-way trip into a place even Battle Mages fear to patrol.

Tinbos

damn developer with his weird fetish. So you mean I just have to be a killing machine until my character is stronger than them?

VDX_360

Staff member
So, you're stuck INSIDE the sewers? At an auto-save, or the rest point at the second level (the hidden bed in the under level?).

VDX_360

Staff member
If you have a back-up save file from before the Sewer, you could load that and loose everything.
The other option is to try to slowly collect drops. Until you can make it.

How bad are you getting beat?

Tinbos

After 9 days I was stuck in the sewer, I finally reached level 23 and defeated sadan. but after refreshing the game (sleep), the magician's level changed from 20 to 33. Is it normal?

VDX_360

Staff member
For clarity, Sedan's level changed to Level 33? Did you mean Level 23? Even the Lord of the Pit's level isn't Level 33.

Sedan is an unique character, so unless I'm mistaken, he should not re-appear after being killed.

Tinbos

For clarity, Sedan's level changed to Level 33? Did you mean Level 23? Even the Lord of the Pit's level isn't Level 33.

Sedan is an unique character, so unless I'm mistaken, he should not re-appear after being killed.
Not him, i mean this guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.