Quest list sorted by level and difficulty

Arthurii

Translator
*almost* updated. Check out that new format and leave your feedback.

Also, congratulate me, I've completed the game last week by a rouge on casual mode. What an achievement.

UPD: completely updated. Now comes in 3 versions, in text, table and Excel file.

MikeB

Staff member
Loreseeker
Alan_SP":hp9w6z5i said:
I must say, very impressive work on your side. It is very helpful. I'll page MikeB, to see if it can be incorporated somehow in wiki, to be easier to found and use by all EKnauts
It's certainly a valuable addition to the Wiki. The question is how to include it into the existing page structure in a consistent way. My suggestion would be to add a "recommended level" to all quests, which will also appear in the quest table and can be sorted by. In this way we wouldn't need an extra table. I think I can set up something like this during the weekend. Noted on my to-do list... ;)

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe also made new page? Suggested quest order? Something like this.

Arthurii

Translator
Suggested quest order would be something completely different from this list, when all quests under lvl 6 without "strong" or "group" flag is completeable by lvl 2-3 character.
Recommended level seems bad too due to quite different build power. One could beat Ark on hardcore on lvl14, I did on casual on lvl18, and someone can't on lvl24. So I think it should be part of build guides.
Since most difficulty come from "strong, group, etc." and elemental damage, user should be most aware of it, not the level. Perfect example is " where did I put my sword" with a ton of poison damage. No player can get resistance or health to the point of lvl 6 to fight the ghouls. I see this resource mostly as a hint for the user to know better how to prepare to certain quest.

Claytopia

Thanks for all the work

Don't you need to complete Fort Assault (38) before you can get Bullfighting (47)?